Fillers & Injectables in Tampa, FL
Dermal fillers and injectables are quick and easy cosmetic treatments that help rejuvenate your appearance and contour your natural facial features. With more than 15 years of combined experience, the team of professionals at ÉLAN Aesthetics finds the importance and balance in The Art and Science of Beauty. We are proud to offer a variety of non-surgical and minimally invasive cosmetic procedures in our luxurious, boutique medical spa setting to residents of Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater, FL.
As a team, we work to educate clients on reversing aging and prevention – it’s not a 20-minute injection and you’re out the door. We educate our clients on the changes that are happening in their faces and ways to address those changes. At ÉLAN Aesthetics, our nurse practitioners have extensive training on facial anatomy and their expertise play an integral part in their work and masterful results.
What are Dermal Fillers & Injectables?
Dermal fillers and injectables are minimally invasive cosmetic treatments that smooth away the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles on the face for a natural-looking, refreshed appearance. In addition to improving fine lines and wrinkles, injectable treatments like Kybella® can be used to melt unwanted fat around the body and under the chin for beautifully contoured results. We encourage all of our clients to sit down with one of our professional team members to get a fully customized treatment plan to meet all of their aesthetic goals in a complimentary private consultation.
How Much Do Dermal Fillers & Injectables Cost?
The cost of your dermal filler and injectable treatments at ÉLAN Aesthetics will vary depending on the type of treatment you choose and the extent of treatment needed to help you achieve your desired results. We will be happy to provide you with a more detailed estimate of your treatment cost and answer any questions you may have during your complimentary consultation. We also provide financing options through CareCredit® for your comfort and convenience.
What Dermal Fillers & Injectables are Offered at ÉLAN Aesthetics?
At ÉLAN Aesthetics, we offer a variety of medical spa treatments, including:
- Botox® is a popular injectable treatment used to relax fine lines and wrinkles along the forehead, around the eyes, and between the brows. We are also happy to treat your hyperhidrosis, chronic migraines, TMJ, and slim your facial features using Botox®.
- Like Botox®, Dysport® is an injectable treatment used to relax the fine lines and deep wrinkles that appear across the forehead, around the eyes, and between the brows with repeated facial expressions.
- Restylane® is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler treatment that can be used to add volume back into areas of the face that may have thinned or sunken with age. We often recommend Restylane® to help treat fine lines and wrinkles around the cheeks, lips, and chin.
- Sculptra® is an injectable cosmetic treatment that adds volume to areas of the face that have sunken or hollowed over time while boosting the body’s natural production of collagen for results that last and keep improving over several years.
- Radiesse® is an injectable treatment used to add volume back into areas around the nose and the mouth. Made of calcium hydroxyapatite (CaHA) gel microspheres, Radiesse® produces natural-looking results immediately that keep improving with the stimulation of new collagen over time. Patients can benefit from the results of Radiesse® for up to two years.
- Belotero® is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler treatment that is specially formulated to reduce fine lines and wrinkles etched into the skin around the mouth and nose. We may recommend Belotero as an alternative to Juvederm® and Restylane® to improve your parentheses or vertical lip lines.
- Juvederm® is another hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler treatment like Restylane®. Like Restylane®, Juvederm® is great for adding volume back into areas of the face that have thinned or sunken naturally over time.
- Kybella® is the only injectable treatment to melt away unwanted body fat and submental fat, or stubborn fat under the chin that causes the appearance of a “double chin.”
- Restylane® Lyft
- Restylane® Lyft is a special formulation of the popular dermal filler treatment perfect for adding volume and rejuvenating the cheeks, lips, and backs of the hands. We often recommend Restylane® Lyft to our patients looking for lip injections.
- Restylane Contour®
- Restylane Contour® is a brand new Hyaluronic Acid-based dermal filler formulated specifically to enhance and rejuvenate the appearance of the mid-face. The medical professionals at ÉLAN Aesthetics choose to use Restylane® products like Restylane Contour® as a favorite due to the constant innovation and pioneering new technologies of Galderma Aesthetics.
- Voluma™ is part of the Juvederm® family. This specially formulated hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler is best used to enhance the cheeks and contour your natural facial features.
- PDO Threads
- PDO Threads or Thread Lift treatments are non-surgical and minimally invasive treatments that mimic the results of a facelift without the cutting, scarring, or anesthesia typically associated with the traditional surgical procedure. These dissolvable threads give our patient the lift and rejuvenation they desire for months at a time.
- Hylenex helps dissolve dermal fillers that you don’t desire having anymore. This quick treatment will safely and effectively break down dermal filler within the body and restore your natural appearance.
ÉLAN Aesthetics, located in the heart of Tampa, is happy to offer non-surgical and minimally invasive cosmetic treatments in a state-of-the-art, boutique facility to residents of St. Petersburg, Clearwater, and neighboring communities in Florida. We also have clients that travel to our medical spa from all over the country. Contact us today to schedule your one-on-one complimentary consultation with one of our expert team members.